Here, you can learn about Psicología y Derechos Humanos, A.C. (PSYDEH), our funders and friends, the region in which we currently work and the informative recent news section, for example:
- our February 2018 Global Giving Donor report
- Xinhua News Agency video story on our January 2018 PR event, the biggest in organization history
- PSYDEH as one of 19 NGOs to partner with the global Dentsu Aegis Network in 2018
- our nationally-celebrated work empowering women to participate in electoral processes
- PSYDEH’s 2016 annual report
You can read about the need for our multi-year program and how it leads to women choosing to build their own strong communities by, for example, creating new local projects. You’ll also see how PSYDEH uses photography and film as tools for intimate storytelling on bottom-up, sustainable development.
We want to hear from you. Fill out this form and we’ll be back in touch as soon as possible!