MISSION: Use leader training, human rights-based citizen education, and community organizing to empower Mexican citizens to lead the bottom-up, sustainable development of their own communities.
VISION: PSYDEH is the principal civil society organization in Mexico for strengthening indigenous, rural and migrant communities at the convergence of rights and human and communal development.
- COMMUNICATION: Leading authentically by fostering self-awareness and transparency on needs, plans, and values.
- SOLIDARITY: Learning and working in community to achieve desired results.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Being a force for change by embracing a standard of excellence and promoting responsibility for actions and solutions.
- HONESTY: Acting with integrity, e.g., act pursuant to commitments; if such is later deemed impossible, we communicate and act on what is.
- RESPECT: Modeling desired conduct by asking direct, empathetic questions and listening for content and emotion on problems to foster dialogue on solutions.
- LOVE: Empowering others to action through choosing to grow our and our partner’s well-being.